Thursday, January 21, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Happy 2nd Birthday my sweet boy!  I can not believe you are 2 years old already.  Mommy sure did have a hard time leaving you at daycare this morning.  But we will have fun tonight and this weekend!  Mommy and Daddy love you so much!

Saturday is Eli's best friend Coen's birthday party.  He turns 2 on the 24th.  They are so cute together and love each other so much.  I'm so glad we have become friends with Coen and his family. 

Eli's birthday party is next Sunday.  He is having a Mickey Mouse party.  And I am going to make my first attempt at his birthday cake!  That should be interesting.  But it will be fun with friends and family.  I didn't get a chance to take a picture of him this morning, so for now I'll share pics from his birthday last year :)









1 comment:

The E Family said...

Happy birthday Eli! I can't believe he is two either. Where on earth did these past two years go?

Post a Comment