Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Fun at Grammy's

Eli spent the weekend at Grammy's for Valentine's Day so we could enjoy a weekend doing adult things.  Friday we had a nice quiet dinner out, and Saturday we went to see our friend's band play.  It was a relaxing, much needed, child-free weekend.  Eli has been full of himself the last few weeks, and I was at my wit's end.  It must be his 2 year molars.  The constant whining is enough to make me want to jump off a bridge, and the constant neediness exhausts me.  Hopefully this ends sooner rather than later.  But it was all worth it on Sunday when I got an unsolicited "I missed you Mommy" when he came home!  Now that's my sweet boy. 

Here are some pics from his time at Grammy's

1 comment:

Miche said...

Looks like a fun place to visit!

Post a Comment